Mannin Charcoal Jute and Ivory Wool Rug
$247.50 – $562.50
Delight in the sophisticated texture and palette of this handmade rug when you lay it down in your favorite room. Everyday elegance abounds in this super soft jute and wool area rug. A neutral, ivory field is banded by rows of decorative, chunky-knit weaving in wavy gray tones.
Reminiscent of a vintage wall hanging or street market treasure, this piece will deliver a lovely softness your feet will thank you for and add visual interest to rooms in need of an update. Handloom-woven by skilled artisans in India, this piece offers craftsmanship and quality you can count on to last.
Material: 60% Jute, 40% Wool
Shipping Method: Parcel
Free & Fast Shipping
20% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of ethically sourced, 2-ply jute, woven with a boucle knot and tucked ends
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, natural tan color fits with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only – a beater bar/brush is not recommended.
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water, first testing the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug, use the dull edge of a knife to scrape as much of the solid up as possible and then follow provided spot cleaning instructions.
Country of Origin: India
Construction: Handloom Woven
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!