Anji Mountain 95% Jute, 5% Wool Blue, Ivory, Gray Handloom-Woven Kingston Ivory with Gray/Blue Diamond Rug
$315.00 – $708.75
Free & Fast Shipping
20% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
A harmonious blend of two natural materials have inspired this remarkable rug. The base woven jute brings a chunky and natural texture, while the hand-knotted wool softens underfoot and adds an understated depth. The simple geometric pattern serves as the backdrop for the expression of these two materials in unison. The subtle colors of this rug work well in any decor ranging from industrial to contemporary, while holding true to their natural tones.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of ethically sourced jute and soft wool accents
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, nuetral ivory color with blue accents fits with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!