Anji Mountain 73% Jute, 27% Wool Ivory, Tan Handloom-Woven Rug
Free & Fast Shipping
20% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Fringed, all-natural jute and wool bring a magnificent, natural texture into your home and deliver a beloved softness your feet will thank you for. Hand-woven by skilled artisans, this timeless piece displays ancient weaving techniques and a tight grid that accentuates the soft fibers of its wool. Jute can take heavy wear, which means you can place your rug in high-traffic areas like the living room without having to tiptoe around it. As the perfect blend of artful style and durable functionality, this warm, neutral rug is a wise choice for any interior space.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Soft, hand woven pile made of ethically sourced jute and undyed, ribbed loop wool
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable
- Warm, natural tan and ivory colors fit with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!