Anji Mountain 65% Jute, 35% Cotton Tan, Black Handloom-Woven Paragon Diamond Rug
$125.00 – $450.00
Free & Fast Shipping
15% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Style your home in unique shapes and textures with this black diamond-patterned area rug. This handloom-woven design features an interlocking diamond color pattern to create a striking visual masterpiece. A globally inspired look is perfect for adding texture to your living room, dining areas, and entryways. A durable, woven jute and cotton fiber blend creates the perfect balance of sturdiness and smoothness for touchable softness that’s built to last. A low-rise profile and dense weave prevents your rug from bunching, curling, or gathering so you can safely place it in high-traffic areas of the home.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of ethically sourced jute and soft, colored cotton accents
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, natural tan color with black accents fits with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!