Anji Mountain 65% Jute, 25% Wool, 10% Cotton Ivory, Gray Handloom-Woven Anthracite Rug
$275.00 – $550.00
Free & Fast Shipping
15% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
All-natural jute, wool, and upcycled cotton fibers weave a classic herringbone pattern to bring high style and comfort into your home. Hardwearing jute and wool are naturally moisture-resilient and provide sturdy protection for your floors, making this rug a wise choice for living rooms, bedrooms, dining areas, and more. Despite its tough properties, this blend of natural fibers is surprisingly soft and comfortable on bare feet so there’s no need to tread lightly. This rug was expertly hand-woven by skilled artisans employing centuries-old weaving techniques. You’ll delight in its handmade feel and timeless style from the minute you unroll it at home.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven, flat-weave pile made of colored cotton, wool, and ethically sourced jute fiber
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Cool, neutral gray color with ivory accents fits with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!