Authentic American style starts and stops with blue jeans. We’ve taken classic denim and fused it with a highly sustainable natural fiber jute to create a cool, casual, and durable area rug. Our denim is upcycled from old blue jeans to bring that soft, worn-in feel into your favorite rooms. Here, dark- and light-wash denim rag yarn is spun with golden jute and all the irregularities of a well-loved heirloom. Tucked jute ends add an extra degree of durability. Place it in a bedroom, kids’ room, living room, or family room for an effortlessly chic, natural look that’s also gentle under bare feet. Like your favorite pair of jeans, this rug will also wear better as it ages.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of ethically sourced jute, woven with classic blue denim
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Natural tan color fits most decors, while the beautiful blue denim adds a classic look and a pop of color to your room
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.