Anji Mountain 60% Jute, 40% Wool Gray, Tan Handloom-Woven Madeleine Rug
$165.00 – $550.00
Free & Fast Shipping
15% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Jute’s magnificent, natural texture and wool’s beloved softness make an elegant pair in this handsome area rug. Warm neutral rugs like this one can add coziness, classic style, and a refined look to almost any room. Gentle on bare feet, this rug will work beautifully in a bedroom or nursery. Its durable construction and moisture-resistant properties also make it a good pick for living rooms and other high-traffic areas. You’ll feel even better unrolling this rug knowing it was hand-woven by skilled artisans working under GoodWeave® certified ethical labor conditions.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of ethically sourced jute and undyed wool accents
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, natural tan color with gray accents fits with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!