Anji Mountain 50% Jute, 40% Upcycled Denim, 10% Cotton Blue, Ivory, Beige, Tan Handloom-Woven Durango Rug
$135.00 – $450.00
Free & Fast Shipping
20% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Structure, softness, and classic American style meet in this all-natural blue area rug. Soft denim comes together with golden jute and white cotton in this tight-woven, hefty piece that harkens back to cowboy cool. Our denim is upcycled from old blue jeans to bring that soft, worn-in feel into your favorite rooms. Here, dark- and light-wash denim rag yarn is spun with golden jute, creating all the irregularities of a well-loved heirloom. Place it in a bedroom, kids’ room, living room, or family room for an effortlessly chic, natural look that’s also gentle under bare feet. Like your favorite pair of jeans, this rug will also wear better as it ages.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of cotton and ethically sourced jute, woven with classic blue denim
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Natural tan and ivory colors fit most decors, while the beautiful blue denim adds a classic look and a pop of color to your room
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!