Anji Mountain 40% Upcycled Denim, 30% Jute, 30% Post-consumer PET Blue, White, Tan, Gold Hand-Braided Janis Rug
$110.00 – $412.50
Free & Fast Shipping
15% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Perfectly relaxed, casual, and ready for anything, this braided, round area rug will make itself at home in any setting. This piece is a great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living room. Hand-braided and stitched by skilled artisans in India, this rug brings a handmade, centuries-old craft into your home with its timeless design. This rug is also eco-friendly and sustainably made from upcycled denim, all-natural jute, and soft, post-consumer PET yarns made from recycled drinking bottles. You’ll love its gentle feel under your feet and its durable, hard-wearing properties for your busiest rooms.
- Hand-braided by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Soft, hand braided pile made of jute fiber, denim, and post-consumer PET – a material derived from recycled soda bottles
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable
- Natural tan and ivory colors fit most decors, while the beautiful blue denim adds a classic look and a pop of color to your room
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!