Anji Mountain 40% Cotton, 35% Wool, 25% Jute Blue, Ivory Handloom-Woven Haze Rug
Free & Fast Shipping
20% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Blue and white yarns spun from upcycled cotton, wool, and all-natural jute are delightfully juxtaposed in this geometric, tribal patterned area rug. Flat-weave natural fiber rugs have been favored around the world for centuries, due to their highly resilient, practical design. This globally inspired piece features refined organic textures that will bring a sense of understated elegance to coastal, bohemian, eclectic, and retro styles alike. This rug was expertly woven on a traditional handloom by skilled weavers. Such careful craftsmanship creates a soft feel and a handmade, one-of-a-kind quality you’ll appreciate for years to come.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven, flat-weave pile made of colored cotton, wool, and ethically sourced jute fiber
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Cool blues and neutral ivory colors fit most neutral and cool colored decors
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!