Anji Mountain 100% Jute White, Ivory, Natural, Brown Handloom-Woven Sandscape Jute Rug
$187.50 – $1,375.00
Free & Fast Shipping
15% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Add intrigue to your home with the refined texture of this herringbone jute rug. This unique floor covering is sustainably sourced and ethically made by skilled artisans in India who weave each rug by hand. As a naturally resilient fiber, jute is resistant to water and heavy wear while still offering comfortable softness for bare feet. Add yours to entryways, living rooms, and dining areas for a style statement that never goes out of fashion. Dense weave and superior construction quality make this beguiling, windswept design a functional choice for your home decor.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of hand-spun, ethically sourced jute fiber
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, natural tan color with ivory accents fits with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!