This chic, all-natural jute round rug will sweep you away with its timeless style and whirling, black-and-white pattern. This piece works well in any room and is a great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. Hand-braided and stitched by skilled artisans in India, this rug brings a hand-made, centuries-old craft tradition into your home with its timeless design. This rug is also eco-friendly and sustainably made from 100% jute. You’ll love its gentle feel under your feet and the way its durable, hard-wearing properties protect the floors of your busiest rooms.
- Hand-braided by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand braided pile made of hand-spun, ethically sourced jute fiber
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, neutral ivory and black colors fit almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.