Anji Mountain 100% Jute Tan, Black Hand-Braided Cortez Tribal Rug
$87.50 – $337.50
Free & Fast Shipping
15% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
A timeless classic, this round jute area rug will add warmth and focus to any room in your home. Freshen up a sparse corner, showcase your furniture in the middle of a room, or create a reading nook or meditation space with this rug and a few poufs. This piece is a great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. Hand-braided and stitched by skilled artisans in India, this rug is eco-friendly and sustainably made from 100% jute. You’ll love its gentle feel under your feet and the way its durable, hard-wearing properties protect the floors of your busiest rooms.
- Hand-braided by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand braided pile made of hand-spun, ethically sourced jute fiber, expertly screenprinted with a black tribal design
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, natural tan and black tribal design fits with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!