Anji Mountain 100% Jute Natural, Tan Handloom-Woven Eden Natural & Tan Jute Area Rug
$415.00 – $825.00
Free & Fast Shipping
20% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Create your own interior retreat with this organically inspired jute area rug. This piece is sustainably sourced and ethically made by artisans in India. Experts hand-spin jute fiber and then use it to create these intricate handloom-woven rugs, which means your rug supports makers across the globe while adding style to your home. This natural fiber rug is incredibly hardwearing and non-absorbent, making it ideal for entryways, dining areas, living rooms, and more. Place your low-profile rug in high-traffic areas to protect your floors safely without having to worry about tripping, slipping, or readjusting.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of hand-spun, ethically sourced jute fiber
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, natural tan and brown colors fit with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!