Anji Mountain 100% Jute Ivory, Black Handloom-Woven Xanthippe Ivory/Black Rug
$125.00 – $675.00
Free & Fast Shipping
20% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Add lively, organic texture to your home design with this 100% natural jute area rug. Artisans in India construct each rug by hand using ancient weaving techniques for a higher level of quality you can see and touch the moment you unroll it. This handloomed weaving method also achieves a one-of-a-kind, tie-dyed effect with irregular rows of black and ivory jute, imparting a custom look you’ll love. Hardwearing jute is also naturally moisture-resilient and provides sturdy protection for your floors, making it a wise choice for living rooms, bedrooms, dining areas, and more.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of hand-spun, ethically sourced jute fiber
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, neutral ivory color with black accents fits with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!