Anji Mountain 100% Jute Ivory, Black Handloom-Woven Piri-Piri Rug
$350.00 – $700.00
Free & Fast Shipping
20% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Buffalo plaid gets a polished upgrade with this all-natural jute area rug. A large check in black and ivory puts a new spin on this classic pattern. This rug’s sturdy, expertly woven construction comes from its handmade craftsmanship. Its tight weave features slight irregularities that make each rug one of a kind. Embrace its bold, graphic pattern for your rustic or urban interiors and style it as a minimalist or traditional statement. Handloom-woven by skilled artisans in India, this rug is GoodWeave® certified as ethically produced with fair labor practices. This rug’s sustainably farmed jute also has natural insulating properties to keep your floors protected and your home warm and inviting.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of hand-spun, ethically sourced jute fiber
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Neutral black and white checker adds a unique pattern and fits almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!