Anji Mountain 100% Jute Ivory, Beige, Tan Hand-Braided Kerala Sunrise Jute Rug
$110.00 – $415.00
Free & Fast Shipping
20% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Add a globally inspired element to your home design with this handmade round jute rug. This unique piece provides effective floor protection while creating a tasteful, elegant decor statement. Muted natural beige and white tones offer a refined look while woven jute fibers increase your rug’s resilience against moisture and wear. Each rug is made using eco-friendly sourcing techniques and ethical labor practices, so you can style your home while supporting artisans and the environment. For living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, and more, round area rugs are an excellent choice for creating intentional, one-of-a-kind spaces.
- Hand-braided by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand braided pile made of hand-spun, ethically sourced jute fiber
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, natural tan color with ivory accents fits with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!