Anji Mountain 100% Jute Ivory, Beige, Brown, Tan Handloom-Woven Mae Jute Rug
$415.00 – $825.00
Free & Fast Shipping
15% Additional Discount
Questions? Call us now +1 704-603-4862
Brighten your interior spaces with the organic textures of this jute area rug. This unique floor covering is sustainably sourced and ethically made by skilled artisans in India who spin and weave each rug by hand. As a naturally resilient fiber, jute is resistant to water and heavy wear while maintaining a comfortable softness on bare feet. Add yours to entryways and high-traffic areas for the ultimate statement of serene, natural style that supports artisans across the globe. Dense weave and superior construction quality make this rug a wise choice for your functional home decor.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability
- Hand woven pile made of hand-spun, ethically sourced jute fiber
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Warm, neutral ivory and tan colors fit with almost any decor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Shop with Confidence
You Might Also Like
These are the rugs that sells faster than the blink of your eye!